Radiology Specialist Registrar
Oxford University Hospitals NHS Trust, UK.
Training has comprised of 3 month rotations in:
- 1st year: USS, CT, fluoroscopic techniques (GI), MSK.
- 2nd year: General radiology, Paediatrics, Gastrointestinal, Intervention.
- 3rd year: Chest, Neuroradiology, General radiology, Urogynaecology.
- 4th year: General radiology, Oncology, MSK, Cross-sectional radiology.
- 5th year: MSK and neuroradiology.
- 6th year: Cross-sectional radiology.
Completion of training: June 2013.
University of Oxford, Hertford College
Nurturing the little ones.
Senior House Officer
St George's Hospital, London.
General and Breast Surgery, Urology and Orthopaedics.
Oxford Deanery (JR, Churchill, Stoke Mandeville, West Wing, Reading)
Radiology, specializing in MSK.
Passed FRCR in March 2011.
University College London
University of Oxford
Rower & rugby player.
X-ray, MRI, CT, US
Look at this hand!
Too much pain doctor. Too much pain.
How to respond to the ice queen.
Climate change and human health.